Selling your property
With the Covid-19 coronavirus changing the way business will be carried out in the future for sellers, buyers and real estate agents, to help our sellers to still be able to advertise their properties online, we have adapted our website so they can:
1. Take their own photos and video and upload them directly to our website, thus not needing our staff to visit the property, photos and video must be taken if with your mobile phone, sideways, in order for our website to display them correctly.
2. When submitting your property, we ask that you fill out as much of the information as possible, including the exact address.
3. Once you have uploaded all the information and photos, video etc, simply click submit, the property will not be viewable straight away, our system sends us an email, we then check all is correct, and then we publish the property for you, and send you an email confirming this.
In the case a client is interested in your property, what happens?
1. We give the client an option if wanted, for you to make a second video, making sure to video everything that the client asks for, making the most honest video you can, showing all things, no matter how good or bad.
2. The client has the option to visit the property, to keep distancing regualations we suggest that you will not be in the property at the same time as the clients, and prior to the client entering, he or she will be made to wear a face mask, and disinfectant gel will be supplied by our company. The client will not be able to touch anything in the property whatsoever.
3. Should the client want to purchase the property, contracts will be done online, and deposit paid to you the seller directly by bank transfer.
What is the cost for selling your property?
We charge 3% of the selling price, or a minimum of €2,000, paid only on the day of completion in the Notary, if the sale does not complete for any reason, you pay our company nothing.
So happy to continue, first register?
At the top of the page, at the right of our telephone number, you will see a people icon, click the icon, and then register, simply fill in your prefered username and email address, our system will automatically email you your password, then using the same icon, click login and put your username and new password, once logged in, go to your profile and change the password to something easy for you to remember.
If you are allready logged in, just click the following link to be redirected to submit your property for sale. Submit your property here.